Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday Music Blog

Welcome in on Christmas Eve! As it falls on a Friday this year it is Friday Music Blog day! Today's focus is songs that have "Christmas" in the title. The topic is wide open and can also include songs that feature "Christmas" in the lyrics as well as the title. Let's face it, any song you'd like to include today is fine by me!!

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every  one of you (AGAIN) for all of your support over these last 3+ months. This was a scary prospect to take my blogging to my own site and choose the topics that were important to me and put them out there for public consumption. You have shown me such friendship, kindness, loyalty, and grace by reading, commenting, and following me. I am honored, blessed, overwhelmed with emotion, and, as I state often, so encouraged to continue. I also want to thank those of you who could truly care less about all of the Christmas hoopla and my weeks of discussing every aspect of Christmas for staying with me. Although there may be more of these types of blogs, the constant barrage is over. I will be getting back to the type of blogging I started when I began. My mind wanders so the topics will be diverse, introspective, universal at times, and all over the place. We have a lot to do in the months (years?) to come. I hope you all stay with me as I treasure your company.

Wishing you all the most Merry Christmas and a hope for great wonder, merriment, positive memory making, family, friends, good health, great joy, safety, romance, and a whole lot of love!

Join me throughout the weekend and definitely on Monday as I end 2010 with 5 more entirely new blogs. I hope you can make it!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. O Christmas Tree
    We Need a Little Christmas
    Last Christmas
    White Christmas

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ones, but right now the one that I woke up with in my head:

    One More Sleep Til Christmas!

    Much love to you all! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete