Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Music Blog

Welcome in to the Friday Music Blog on Chief 187 Chatter. As the Independence Day Weekend is upon us, my thoughts turned to all things American. Rock-N-Roll, an American creation, is always in the forefront of my mind. I grew up on Rock, still appreciate it, and love to expose my children to it!

This week’s focus is great American Rock Songs. Whatever you categorize as the songs that are performed by American acts and are anthems of sorts is what I’m after. The only criterion is the music listed by you is written/performed by American bands/performers. I am anxiously awaiting your replies!

I wish you all a very Happy 4th of July Weekend! A huge thank you to all of the men and women who serve our great country, a shout out to our forefathers who set this awesome country into motion, and to my brothers and sisters who work tirelessly to keep this fantastic country a most desirable place to live, worship, speak, and just be. God Bless America! Happy Birthday, America!!

Please remember to carve out a few minutes on Monday, July 4th, to visit Chief 187 Chatter for the Monday Movie Blog. It will be all-new. Thank you for your continued support. Be safe and enjoy!

2 comments: