Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Of-Monday, December 31st

Welcome to the last day of 2012 on Chief 187™Chatter.

I have been spending a lovely and relaxing time with my family enjoying the holidays.

Thank you all most sincerely for another amazing year that saw a surge of new followers, readers, sharers, and commentors. When I began this project in September 2010 I had no idea what path it would take – and still don’t – but have enjoyed the growth, the camaraderie, and the shared community Chief 187™Chatter has provided.

For the first time since I started I have taken some much needed time off. Before I return with all new, fresh, and original blogs I wanted to do a “Best Of” Chief 187™Chatter to share with you all some of my favorite posts in the last few years. I hope you enjoy my selections, share with those you love, and stay with me throughout the weeks until I return to new first-run blogs soon.

I hope you take a few moments to think of your blessings of this past year, the passings, and the best of times. As the ball drops in Times Square I will be thinking of all of you and counting my blessings I have been gifted through writing Chief 187™Chatter.

You are all my Simple Joys!

Cheers and Happy 2013 to you and yours. May this year be filled with more great blessings, good health, myriad surprises, a plethora of Simple Joys and much love.

Please enjoy this blog from December 28, 2010.

http://chief187.blogspot.com/2010/12/gearing-up-for-new-years.html

No comments:

Post a Comment