Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Halloween Television Episodes

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.



Once again Halloween is upon us. Earlier in the month we examined favorite Halloween movies and specials.



Now we will focus on favorite television shows with awesome Halloween episodes.


My favorites always revolved around sit-coms like Roseanne and Home Improvement that seemed to go all out to celebrate the holiday.




But shows of all kinds tend to offer up a Halloween episode. Glee has done a few and the shows my children watch on the Disney Channel do as well.



List your favorite television show that featured a Halloween-centered show.






Wishing you all a safe and Happy Halloween!




For those of you in the path of Hurricane Sandy, I am wishing you extra safety as well.




Please join me tomorrow for the uplifting and ever-popular Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.


Wishing my husband - the great love of my life and my very best friend - a very Happy Halloween Birthday as well! He was actually born on October 31st!










No comments:

Post a Comment