Friday, January 11, 2013

Best Of-Day 10 January 11th

Welcome to Day 10 of the “Best OfChief 187™Chatter.

As winter settles in I choose to imagine a world with warm breezes, the sound and smell of the ocean, and a fabulous pool bar!

The Friday Music Blog is the oldest running column I pen. It began sometime in late 2007 and has been a mainstay since. It seems that people inherently love music and love to write about their favorites. I simply offer a topic for which others to fill in their music.

The following is an example from July 20, 2012 entitled “Friday Music Blog-Pool Bar Edition”. I hope you enjoy and I truly hope you feel compelled to add your selections to the original post!

The Friday Music Blog will resume this year as well so please make it a part of your week-end fun!

http://chief187.blogspot.com/2012/07/friday-music-blog-pool-bar-edition.html

No comments:

Post a Comment