Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Summer Romance Movies

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.





As a holiday week looms and people are plotting get-a-ways, vacations, and escapes, my thoughts turn to movies that show the same.






And, as you are discovering about me as the years unfold, I am a hopeless romantic.




Movies that have love stories speak to me. So, marrying the idea of summer escapes and love stories, this week’s focus is movies that contain summer romances/flings.



Please list the movie, a couple of the stars in the film, and a brief review or description.




I'm so excited and incredulous to announce that this was my 500th completely original post on Chief 187(TM)Chatter. I hope you can help me in celebrating this accomplishment!

It is a great privilege to write these blogs, read your comments, and share my thoughts daily.

Thank you for being there! I hope you stay with me for the next 500 and beyond!



And please join me tomorrow for the uplifting and ever-popular Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl, your first movie pic above is my all time favorite! Just wish I could dance like that. Congrats on 500

    ReplyDelete