Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Memorial Day Edition 2012

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.




Today is Memorial Day. For many this is just a day off of school and/or work. They may go to the movies, the beach or a BBQ at a neighbor’s house.


But it is vastly important to me to recognize the men and women who have loyally, valiantly, and selflessly served our country with their military service.



Whether veterans, currently serving, or the many who paid the ultimate sacrifice, I give my heartfelt thanks and debt of gratitude for providing the freedom my family and I have.








My family and I took part in our town’s Memorial Day Parade and special program that followed on Saturday. It was the very least we could do.




This week’s focus for the Monday Media Blog is your favorite episode(s) of M*A*S*H and/or any





television program that had the backdrop of war like Hogan’s Heroes,




Black Sheep Squadron (Baa Baa Black Sheep),







and China Beach.

Thank you to any and all veterans and current service men and women who read this page. And to those who have paid the supreme and ultimate sacrifice, thank you to you and your families. God Bless you all and God Bless America.

Please join me tomorrow for the popular, uplifting, and positive Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite episode of MASH was "The General Flipped at Dawn," which featured an Emmy winning guest appearance by Harry Morgan, playing general Bartford Hamilton Steele "3 e's, not in a row." The next season, Morgan would join the series as Col. Potter.

    ReplyDelete