Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Music Blog-All Star Edition

Welcome to the Friday Music Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.

This week NASCAR descends on Charlotte, North Carolina for the NASCAR Sprint Cup All Star Race. This grandiose display of NASCAR muscle is a spectacle to behold and gets me revved up for some dynamic Saturday Night Racing from Charlotte Motor Speedway.




Music seeps into every aspect of my life. Marrying my Friday Music Blog with NASCAR venues to create topics has opened fantastic discussions and prompts. This week is no exception.


This week’s focus is song’s that contain the word “all” or “star” in their title or lyrics. The topics are broad so there are endless choices for everyone. Please be sure to include the song title and the artist.



As I always do, I ask you to check back to this blog throughout the day and weekend as selections are added often. The conversations that have been sparked over the years have been fantastic! Let's keep that tradition going!

Weekends are indeed a fabulous time to explore the pages of Chief 187™Chatter. Whether looking for a delicious and easy-to-prepare recipe that is decidedly pleasing or a movie that sounds perfect for your taste, the archived articles here are all easily accessible. This past week I posted about “Romance” and gave tips on how to achieve this often elusive state. There really is so much so please take some time to browse.


If you will be shopping on Amazon I do ask that you use my link located on the right hand sideboard of this page. By simply entering through my link, browsing, adding items to your cart, and checking out in one fell swoop, you are helping me immensely with no extra cost to you.


If you are looking to sport some Chief 187™ gear, shop my online store located at http://cafepress.com/Chief187. There are over 60 items from which to choose with a clever logo, the Chief 187™ website, or my image! From apparel to mugs, water bottles to stickers there is something for everyone at nearly every price point. Again, all purchases help keep me afloat.



Thank you to each and every one of my readers for your consistency in returning to read my work. You greatly honor me and encourage me to continue with this project. We have grown so much in the 20 months since I began this journey. It is a pleasure for me to write, share, and open myself up to you all.

Please join me on Monday as I begin another week of fresh, new, and original posts on Chief 187™Chatter.

6 comments:

  1. It's All Over Now - Molly Hatchet
    Gimme All Your Lovin - ZZ Top
    Where Have All the Good Times Gone - The Kinks
    All Summer Long - Kid Rock
    All My Old Flames Put Me Out - Carroll Brown
    All Along the Watchtower - Bob Dylan
    Highway Star - Deep Purple
    Andy You're a Star - The Killers
    Dark Star - CSN
    Stars - Les Mis
    Stardust - Glenn Miller
    Written in the Stars - Aida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the Hendrix version over Dylan's All Along the Watchtower (I know Dylan wrote it, but Hendrix OWNED it.)

    All Over Now-Rolling Stones
    All My Loving-Beatles
    All My Exes Live in Texas-George Strait

    and finally, All Star-Smash Mouth...tell me you won't have that song playing in your head now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Shook Up- Elvis
    All Night Long-The Eagles
    Give Peace a Chance- John Lennon
    You Shook Me Baby- Led Zepplin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The was a very rude one by the bowling bones called Star Star

    The Prettiest Star by David Bowie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shining Star - EWF
    You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
    Star Baby - Guess Who
    All Right Now - Free
    Is That All There Is - Peggy Lee
    Star - Stealers Wheel
    Starman - David Bowie
    Starry Eyes - The Records
    All I Really Want to Do - The Byrds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for a Star to Fall - Boy Meets Girl

    ReplyDelete