Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Favorite Disney Movie (non-Pixar)

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.


My family and I were fortunate enough to take a fantastical trip to Disney World last week. We were surrounded by beloved characters









like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck,











and Tinkerbell.





The longer I was there, the more I realized how much Disney has permeated our culture. Not only is Disney World perhaps the happiest place on Earth, but having Disney around you creates happiness wherever you are.




Wholesome family entertainment needs not mean boring. Disney offers a quality, interesting, and highly riveting package be it movies, television, or music.














This week’s focus is favorite Disney movie (non-Pixar). It can be live-action, animated, from your childhood, or a new release or anything in between.



Please join me tomorrow for the ever-popular and often heart-warming Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

5 comments:

  1. Non-Pixar!?! Really?!? Gotta be Tangled, or maybe Sword and the Stone, or maybe Fox and Hound...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We went last year and Rebekah keeps making plans for future trips! :D

    Well, as movies go, anyone who has known me long enough can answer this topic without hesitation (including you Miss Chief!)

    ****** MARY POPPINS ******

    distant others:
    Aladdin
    Lion King
    Beauty & the Beast
    The Rescuers

    The rest are Pixar movies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty and the Beast! :) I think it is the most romantic animated film - also the first one ever nominated for Best Picture as I recall? - and will always have a special place in my heart because I sang the music on stage in the 90s.

    I also love love love Enchanted...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remembered another as i was falling asleep last night:
    Pete's Dragon!

    ReplyDelete