Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Music Blog-Texas Edition

Welcome to the Friday Music Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.

After short track racing in Martinsville and a week off for Easter observances, NASCAR fires up their engines at Texas Motor Speedway for the Samsung Mobile 500 on Saturday Night under the lights!




Texas is an interesting focus for the Friday Music Blog as many singer/songwriters came from there and far more have sung about the Lone Star State.

This week list your favorite songs that have Texas in its title and/or lyrics. In addition, also include singers, songwriters, or bands that hail from Texas.



Be sure to check back on this blog throughout the day and weekend as selections are continuously added.

In fact, I encourage you to use the articles here at Chief 187™Chatter as your source for entertaining reading, easy, tasty, and accessible recipes, a strong resource for movies, and so much more!



If you will be doing any shopping this weekend or in the near future with Amazon, please use my link located on the right hand sideboard of this page. Simply enter Amazon through the link, browse, add items to your cart, and check out in one fell swoop and I reap a small reward with no extra cost to you. The Amazon link helps me defray costs monthly and keep my site free to all of you.


Would you like to show your love of Chief 187™? There are over 60 items to purchase at my online store located at http://cafepress.com/Chief187. From classic t-shirts to practical and eco-friendly water bottles, stickers and notecards to aprons and wall clocks, there is something for everyone, including mommies-to-be and babies! Many items are co-ed or specified male or female. The items feature a neat design heralding all of the different headings I write, my website name, or my image!



Thank you for your continued interest, readership, and support! We have 96 followers of Chief 187™Chatter currently! But whether you officially follow the site, are a daily visitor, or only come sporadically, your presence is noted and very much appreciated.

Please join me on Monday as I begin another week of all new, fresh, and original posts at Chief 187™Chatter!

2 comments: