Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Movie Blog

Welcome back to the Monday Movie Blog at Chief 187 Chatter. I have returned from my vacation with a happy and relaxed heart and an increased passion for my writing. Meeting dozens of new people, learning of more who read my work consistently, and “pressing the flesh” has energized me! As many love to watch movies, this blog is a favorite that garners a lot of hits and responses. Since January we have been listing favorite movies in alphabetical order creating a comprehensive resource.

This week’s focus is movies that begin with the letter “Q”, a challenging topic to be sure. To broaden the topic, please also consider movies that star actors with the letter “Q” anywhere in their name! Remember to include a brief synopsis or review of the movie and any stars of note.

After the Southeastern Media Tour I just finished, I am excited to report that I met amazingly friendly people interested in reading my works. Chief 187 Chatter has over 11,000 pageviews and will be closing in on 12.000 in no time! If you like what you read here, enjoy my words, and are so inclined, please spread the word of Chief 187 Chatter. The goal is one day to have enough readership to attract sponsors and make this site a major player in the world of blogging. I appreciate your support.

I look forward to reading your selections for movies that start with “Q” and/or actors whose names contain the letter “Q”. I urge you to join me tomorrow for the most uplifting post of the week, Simple Joys. If you have yet to, please read Simple Joys; many have said it is the springboard to positive change in their lives. If nothing else, it’s entertaining!

9 comments:

  1. Quiz Show! WOO HOO! I thought of one! Ralph Fiennes stars, Robert Redford directs this movie about the quiz show scandals.

    Daniel would like to add Cars... Lightening McQueen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quadrophenia - The Who's 1973 Rock Opera loosely transfered to film about an angry 60's generation on a drug fuelled rampage, complete with a , retrospectively, rather comic cameo appearance by Sting :-

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwp5Fu2KZsc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, gang, I am impressed!

    How about Le Mans with Steve McQueen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick and the Dead ... A western with Russell Crow, Gene Hackman, and Sharon Stone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anthony Quinn, Dennis Quaid, Randy Quaid, Katheleen Quinlan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiden Quinn... he is in one of my favorite movies, Benny & Joon (Johnny Depp is in it too).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, Steve? Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete