Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Moondance

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.


One of my favorite songs for the month of October is “Moondance” by Van Morrison. October is in one line of the song, but it is enough for me to associate it with this month.



It has become my signature to offer a word on the Friday Music Blog and have people respond with songs that fit the category. It seems only logical (if not entirely late) to try that on the Monday Media Blog!


So, in honor of the month, “Moondance”, and my never-ending desire to expand my entertainment catalog, I ask you all to list your favorite movies, television shows, and/or video games that have the word “moon” or “dance” in the title.

Looking forward to the onslaught of titles to keep me entertained!

Please join me tomorrow for the always uplifting and ever-popular Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

1 comment: