Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Favorite Music Videos

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.

As summer winds down, school bags get packed, and buses get caught my thoughts strangely stray to music television.


That’s right, cable channels like MTV, VH1, CMT, BET, and others that used to play music videos of our favorite recording artists.



I was brought up in the video generation. I loved watching the likes of Dire Straits,

Michael Jackson, and Madonna throw their concepts up on the screen for us to digest. Watching videos of concert footage from U2 or the artistic styling of Aha’s “Take on Me” entertained and enthralled me as a youngin’.



Nowadays video television is no longer playing music videos. They show documentaries, reality series, and expose’ programming, but no more videos. I miss videos.




Today’s focus is your favorite music videos. List you favorites from any era, genre of music, or musical act.

Please join me tomorrow for the uplifting and ever-popular Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment