Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Music Blog-Rockin' Richmond

Welcome to the Friday Music Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.


The last regular season race is being held this weekend at Richmond International Raceway. This is the final opportunity for the drivers who have yet to do so to lock into the Chase. With that kind of pressure several song topics have resonated.


First, try to list any and all songs that have the word “final” in the title, lyrics, or band/artist name.


Next, post the songs that have the word “last” in the title, lyrics, or band/artist name.


Finally, include the songs that have the word “rich” in the title, lyrics, or band/artist name.

Please be sure to check back to this post throughout the day and weekend as new selections are added periodically.

In fact, weekends are a fabulous time to reconnect with Chief 187™Chatter. People enjoy finding easy to make and delicious meals by perusing the Tantalizing Thursday recipes. Some feel more encouraged, comforted, and uplifted by partaking in Simple Joys. Others get a kick out of the Freestyle Wednesday reads. And many enjoy looking back on the Monday Media Blogs (Monday Movie Blogs, too) to try good movies, television shows, and even video game selections! There truly is something (or many things) for everyone!


If shopping at Amazon, please consider using my link located on the right hand side of this page. It is simple – enter Amazon through the link, browse, add items to your cart, and check out in one fell swoop and at no extra cost to you I am rewarded. It helps my organization immensely and I am so appreciative of the extra step you take!


If you are looking for some Chief 187™ gear look to my online store. Located at http://Cafepress.com/Chief187 there is much to shop and choose for all tastes and budgets. From performance tee shirts to aprons for the home chef following the Tantalizing Thursday posts, and from neat gift ideas like wall clocks and journals for writing Simple Joys, it’s all right there in one place.




At the end of this week the all-time pageviews on Chief 187™Chatter surpassed 100,000. It is a milestone that, two years ago on September 13th I couldn’t even fathom. Now we have met and exceeded that benchmark with no signs of slowing down or stopping. I have you – all of you – to thank! Without my daily readers, my longtime and steadfast supporters, my new readers who have “discovered” me, and the occasional guest, this would not have been possible. And I am so vastly encouraged to continue this project past the two year mark and beyond. Thank you to each and every one of you who has granted me a pageview. I am humbled and delighted and determined to continue writing.




Please join me on Monday as I begin another week of all new, original, and fresh posts on Chief 187™Chatter.

2 comments: