Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Football Frenzy!

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.

Back to school always makes me think of football season. Big games, cheerleaders, and rockin’ marching bands welcoming the fans back to a new year. It softens the blow and energizes the masses!



Although I have never been a staunch football fan, I do have a strong appreciation for its import in our culture and how it permeates families, schools, and communities far and wide. For some it is akin to a religion!

I’ve gone to many high school and college football games in my lifetime and must admit a live game played out in front of me is easy to get involved.

As a teacher I saw how vastly important football was for many of my students for self-esteem, teamwork, focus, and direction.

Some of my favorite movies of all time have football as the backdrop to the film.


List the titles of your favorite football movies that have interested, entertained, and inspired you. Remember to add a list of the actors involved in the show as well as include a short synopsis and/or a written review of the film.





As always, I encourage you all to go out and experience these things live and in person, but, when that is impossible, it will be great to have a list of football movies to peruse when we’re in the mood for football. This resource is for all the Chief 187™Chatter readers.

Please join me tomorrow for the uplifting and encouraging Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment