Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Favorite Cartoons from Childhood

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.


Tomorrow my oldest child, my son, turns 10. It is a monumental time for both he and I. The boy turns double digits and I… will have a 10 year old child!

In honor of this tremendous occasion I am turning this week’s topic over to my son.

My boy wants to know what your favorite cartoon was when you were a child. He still enjoys watching them and is curious to know what others have watched when they were around his age.



It is surreal to me to have a manchild in my house, but a pure joy as well.

Please join me in wishing my son a very Happy 10th Birthday tomorrow.



And please join me tomorrow for the uplifting and ever-popular Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Top Cat!
    The indisputable leader of the gang.
    He's the boss, he's a pip, he's the championship.
    He's the most tip top,
    Top Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my father lovingly called us when we reached the 10 year old milestone... "Double Digit Midgets". Happy Birthday!!!

    Favorite Cartoons:
    Smurfs
    Richie Rich
    Scooby Doo
    Flintstones
    Jetsons
    Laff-A-Lympics
    Looney Tunes
    Strawberry Shortcake
    Justice League
    Inspector Gadget
    Duck Tales (oooo ooo)
    The Littles



    I know there were plenty more.

    ReplyDelete