Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Music Blog-Chief 187™'s 40th Birthday Edition

Welcome to the Friday Music Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.



If you haven’t been reading all week – and why would that be the case?! – then you didn’t know that today is my 40th birthday! If you have been reading all week – and let’s face it, you all do that, right?! – then you know it is!

As the Freestyle Wednesday “Love: Part VIII” proved, I do adore music. So, having the Friday Music Blog fall on my actual birthday provides a ton of fun for me.

There’s much to do so let’s get started!


First, list your favorite songs with the appropriate artists included from the year 1972.


Next, list the songs that have the name “Candi” or “Candy” in them in some form or fashion and include the artist.


Lastly, since I’m turning “40” and that makes me think of numbers, list any song that has a number in it – in the title, lyric, or even band/artist name.


If you haven’t recently, check out my website http://Chief187.com for all I do around the Internet. It has been updated just this week and features all of my projects and sites I work and have a presence. It is a one-stop spot for all things Chief 187™. Why not “bookmark” it for ease?

It is a true honor and a complete pleasure to have spent another one of my Birthday Weeks – this time for my milestone 40th Birthday – with you all. I am so thrilled by your company and revel in your loyal readership! Your daily visits are the best gift I can imagine – THANK YOU!!!



Enjoy your weekend and visit here often to read or reread some of your favorite posts!

Please join me again on Monday as I begin another week of all new, fresh, and original works on Chief 187™Chatter.

2 comments:

  1. #1.rock-in roll pneumonia: Johnny Rivers/Dancing in the moonlight:King Harvest/Crocodile Rock: Elton John/American pie: Don McLean
    #Candy man: Sammy Davis Jr.
    #3 I couldn't get to sleep at all: 5th Dimension

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. American Pie - Don McLean
    Lean on me - Bill Withers
    Heart of Gold - Neil Young
    Let's stay together - Al Green
    My Ding-a-ling - Chuck Berry
    Without You - Nilsson

    ReplyDelete