Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Music Blog-Detroit

Welcome to the Friday Music Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.



As the NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers return to Michigan International Speedway to compete in the Pure Michigan 400, my mind once again turns to music.


The last time we visited this great state the topics revolved around the many nicknames it has and dads as it was Father’s Day weekend.



This time I am vastly interested in exploring the music roots in Detroit. From Motown to Kid Rock, Ted Nugent to John Lee Hooker, list your favorite songs from the Motor City. Remember to list the artist(s) as well as the song.

Be sure to check back to this post throughout the day and weekend to see what has been added and possibly add more yourself. This is a reference for all to use and enjoy.

Weekends are an ideal time to catch up on all things at Chief 187™Chatter. Recipes are easily found using the search feature located in the upper left hand of this page. Scroll through Tantalizing Thursday blogs to find just the right recipe for your mood and skill level.

Movies, television, and games are discussed at length on the Monday Media Blog (and Monday Movie Blog) so that is a great place to peruse when looking for some couch entertainment.

Looking for some uplifting and positive reads? The Simple Joys features fit the bill as do the Freestyle Wednesday posts.

Whatever your mood and frame of mind, there is something for you on Chief 187™Chatter.


When shopping Amazon I ask you to please use the link located on the right hand side of this page. Enter through the link, browse, add to your cart, and check out as normal. By using the link I provide, at no extra cost to you, I benefit from your purchases. I appreciate your help!


Looking for Chief 187™ gear? It is fun to sport apparel, home goods, and paper products bearing the original design, likeness, or website of Chief 187™. With over 60 designs at all different price points, there is something for every taste and function! Visit http://cafepress.com/Chief187 for shopping.



The pageviews keep climbing and the positive climate I provide continues to attract new readers while keeping the “regulars” contented. It was always my goal to stay true to my beliefs, stick to my style, and provide a place where positive articles flourish. By supporting what I do here you are helping to spread that positive wave. Thank you!

Please join me again on Monday as I begin another week of all new, fresh, and original works on Chief 187™Chatter.

1 comment: