Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Music Blog-Pennsylvania Part II

Welcome to the Friday Music Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.



NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers return to Pocono Raceway this weekend to compete in the Pennsylvania 400. I return to the track as well for the first time - this time as a member of the media. Many adventures await and I am beyond tickled to have this opportunity to experience.

For the Pocono 400 the music topic revolved around musicians from the great state of PA.



This week’s focus is varied. First, list any song that mentions a Pennsylvania town, city, or landmark or even the state name or abbreviation itself.




Next, list any song that mentions mountains.



Finally, list any song that deals with “firsts”.

This is an interactive post – the more who contribute the stronger it is. Feel free to add your responses throughout the day and weekend (or ever) to flesh out the topic.

Weekends are a terrific time to discover Chief 187™Chatter or, at the very least, catch up on your favorite posts.

Fixing meals? Look up the Tantalizing Thursday blogs for great, easy, and delicious recipes that will surely dazzle!

Looking for some entertainment in the form of movies or television? The Monday Media Blog has you covered.

Need a lift? Simple Joys is the remedy.

Looking for a great read? Try Freestyle Wednesday posts for tons of topics that run the gamut.


When shopping Amazon please utilize the handy link located on the right hand side of this page. Simply enter through the link, browse, add to your cart, and check out in one fell swoop and, at no extra cost to you, I benefit. Just this small excursion can help me greatly.


Looking for Chief 187™ gear? Shop my online store at http://cafepress.com/Chief187 for well over 50 designs – t-shirts to pajamas, water bottles to Kindle sleeves, and notecards to wall clocks are all available with a snazzy design, my website, or my likeness. They make great gifts for others or YOU!



As I do weekly because it is so important to me, I thank you, the reader, for taking the time to come to this site, read my words, and go on with your day. By reading, enjoying, commenting, and sharing you encourage and support me in myriad ways. Thank you!!

Please join me on Monday as I begin another week of all new, fresh, and original posts on Chief 187™Chatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment