Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Music Blog-New England

Welcome to the Friday Music Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.



With the NASCAR Cup drivers returning to New England to run the Lenox Industrial Tools 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway this season my mind is drifting toward the singers and songwriters from this region.



I was always enraptured by songs that were set in New England or mentioned places I had been to or longed to visit.


James Taylor wrote about the snowy conditions on the turnpike from Stockbridge to Boston (MA) and this delighted me as a girl because I had been to Stockbridge many times.

There are plenty of musical acts from the northeast spanning all genres of music. List the ones that come from the region of New England and include the songs/albums so we can learn more about them. Songs that mention New England towns or places in their titles or lyrics also count for this one.


I encourage you to check back with this blog throughout the day and weekend as new posts are added all of the time. In addition, spending the weekend perusing different Chief 187™Chatter articles is a great way to find scrumptious and accessible recipes, enjoyable movie, television, and/or game titles to watch/play, and engaging posts to read and reread.





When shopping Amazon I respectfully ask you enter the site via my link located on the right hand sideboard of this page. The process is simple; once on site using my link, browse, add to your cart, and check out in one transaction and I benefit with no extra cost to you. This helps keep my operation running smoothly.




If you are looking for Chief 187™ gear, look no further than my online store located at http://cafepress.com/Chief187. There are well made apparel pieces, roomy bags, water bottles, notecards, and so much more sporting a nifty logo, the website Chief187.com, or my likeness. Show your love of Chief 187™ by outfitting yourself and your home with these products! They make great gifts.



Mostly I am content and happy with the goings on at Chief 187™Chatter. Writing for the site is greatly rewarding inwardly, providing a wonderful legacy for my three children to look back on and know their mother not only loved them passionately but had a lot to say.

Having you all here to check in, read, leave your comments, share the work, and just identify with my words is richly rewarding and so very much appreciated.

Please join me on Monday as I begin another week of all new, fresh, and original material on Chief 187™Chatter.

1 comment: