Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Media Blog-TV Christmas Episodes

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.


It is the first Monday of December so, of course, my mind is still swirling around Christmas and the Holiday season.



Thinking back to my childhood I remember anxiously awaiting for my favorite television shows to offer its Christmas episode. The Brady Bunch, Little House on the Prairie, and even Night Court had programming that took place around or on Christmas.


To this day the Christmas episodes of my favorite television shows bring me much joy. For me, Glee stands out as a favorite as it marries music and Christmas.

What are your favorite Christmas episodes of a television series or series' you enjoy?


From All in the Family to M*A*S*H, Family Ties to The Flintstones, Happy Days and ER and anything and everything in between or since, tell your all-time favorites.

Please join me tomorrow for the uplifting and ever-popular Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

1 comment:

  1. There was an X-files that tickled me. I think it had Lily Tomlin and Ed Asner in it? They were lovers that had died in a suicide pact years before that haunted this house that Mulder dragged Scully too while she was in the middle of last minute Christmas shopping. She poopoo'd on him with his lack of holiday spirit, yet admittedly her spirit was in the vein of expectations of the season. The ghosts torment the two showing you different aspects of themselves and their relationship with each other, and it was just such a twistedly blatant "atleast TRY to admit you two are in love" story line. Yes. I'm a weird sort. But beyond that, it's become tradition with Harlain to watch the Doctor Who christmas episodes. Each year we both end up weeping, though until last year it was in response to be bawling like a baby LOL

    ReplyDelete