Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chief 187™Chatter Poll-5 Most Beautiful Women

My husband and I talk a lot. Well, we talk sometimes. Okay, we talk when we can which isn’t as often as we’d like with three children in the house and our demanding jobs and their demanding extracurricular activities.

But we do talk and enjoy our conversations immensely.

Contrary to popular opinion, we do talk about more than just racing.



Sometimes I ask my husband what women he finds attractive. He rolls his eyes.

This is truly not a perverse line of questioning but just an empirical look at what types of women he finds “hot”.

So, now I pose the question to you all, men and women alike.

What women would you put on your type five list of all time beautiful women? They can be actresses, models, people you know, or anyone in between, but do construct a list as that makes these interactive posts far more fun.

I look forward to seeing the women who make the lists of my wonderful readership! I do hope you will take part!

You, too, Honey!

Please join me tomorrow for some delectable dishes on Tantalizing Thursday on Chief 187™Chatter.













4 comments:

  1. Um...
    1. Chief 187
    2. Candice Smith
    3. You
    4. That girl from Modern Family
    5. That girl who married Michael Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlize Theron is pretty hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Racer's top 3. He has good taste. ;)

    Some of mine, in random order: Audrey Hepburn, Catherine Zeta-Jones, princess Kate Middleton (classy!).

    Stephen finds women of mixed race/ ethnicity very attractive, like Shannyn Sossamon and Zoe Saldana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews, Tyra Banks, Yoanna House (season 2 winner of ANTM), and Princess Kate.

    ReplyDelete