Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Best Of- Day 8 January 9th

Welcome to Day 8 of the “Best OfChief 187™Chatter.

Today is my husband and my 20th Wedding Anniversary!

We are over-joyed to mark this milestone and feel lucky and blessed to have made this achievement in a world where divorce rates are astronomically high. We still love each other passionately, greatly, and without reserve.

Please join me for “The Whole Story (The Abridged Version)” published on January 9, 2011.

Although written two years ago, little has changed. My husband has earned his Master’s Degree (huge kudos for him for earning all of his degrees as an adult), and I began a career in writing and broadcasting, but overall the piece is complete.

Happy 20th Anniversary to the man I love always and forever!

http://chief187.blogspot.com/2011/01/whole-story-abridged-version.html

No comments:

Post a Comment