Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Movie Blog - Baseball Movies

Welcome to the Monday Music Blog on Chief 187 Chatter. The weekend started off in a very exciting manner when the St. Louis Cardinals, my husband’s favorite baseball team since

childhood, won the 2011 World Series after coming from a deficit and taking the series to seven games. Now that baseball season is officially over until Spring Training, a void needs filled. While waiting for the crack of bats next year, movies can help fill the time.


This week’s focus is movies about baseball. List your favorite movies about baseball. Be sure to include a list of stars as well as a brief synopsis or review of the film.



To access archived Monday Movie Blogs simply type “Monday Movie Blog” into the search feature located on the upper left hand side of this page. Please feel free to add your selections to the topics you see as this resource is an ever growing one.


I want to wish my husband, my partner, my lover, my best friend, my driver, and the father of my children the very best and Happy Birthday. He is my life’s most wonderful and complete Simple Joy.



I invite you all back here tomorrow for what is consistently the most popular post of any week, Simple Joys.

3 comments:

  1. Bull Durham! I had a poster with Kevin Costner as "Crash Davis" and his "I believe" monologue on it (a cleaned up version of course) on my wall for the longest time! Still love this movie and will stop to watch it whenever it is on TV. "I'm announcing my presence of authority" is hilarious to me!

    Field of Dreams- the one baseball movie that both women and men can shed a tear to! ;) Another wonderful Kevin Costner movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go with Field Of Dreams
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACER You ARE getting older, but you are also getting BETTER!

    ReplyDelete